At Eco Drift, our team is the centre of what we do. For that reason, it is important that we celebrate what they do for our clients. Today we would like to introduce to you our talented team member, Tracey Cobb.
Tracey joined us last year as a cleaning operative and she has become our kitchen cleaning superstar! Her work ethic is second to none, only bested by her impeccable standards. Our clients couldn’t be more pleased with Tracey’s friendly service and we are thrilled to say that we have found a great asset to the Eco Drift family.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself
Hi, my name is Tracey I’m a cleaning operator for Eco Drift.
2. What do you do at Eco Drift, and what is your day like?
My tasks are keeping kitchen areas spotless as well as hoovering and sanitising touch points every night.
3. Why did you decide to join Eco Drift?
While I was cleaning for Kinto, the company moved into the IBM building where Eco Drift was working. I have joined Eco Drift for work in the evenings.
4. How long have you been working at Eco Drift?
I joined in May 2021 and while I only work a few hours each night I really love what I do!
5. What makes Eco Drift different from other commercial cleaning companies?
While Eco Drift emphasises hard work and high standard cleaning, the friendliness of the team and down-to-earth supervisors is unique.
6. For those who have not used Eco Drift’s services before: How would you describe them?
Eco Drift has got a very friendly team and I enjoy working for them. Antoni is a great boss and Teresa is also a fantastic supervisor.
7. What do you do when you are not working at Eco Drift?
For me, family life is everything. I’m a mum and a nan. When I am at home it is all about spending quality time with my family.